The Slovenian Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association (hereinafter referred to as "the Association") is a non-profit, voluntary and independent organization which represents the qualified acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (hereinafter referred to as “TCM”) practitioners in Slovenia to pursue their common interests with a conscious action in favor of the development Slovenian Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
Membership in the association is voluntary. The members of the association can be all natural persons who are dealing with Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture most of their working hours and who accept these rules.
The Association accepts member from the whole TCM community. We respects and appreciates differences in age, ethnicity, Indigenous origin or heritage, gender, physical attributes, beliefs, language, sexual orientation, education, nationality, social background and culture or other personal characteristics.
The purpose of the association is the voluntary, independent, professional, non-partisan and non-profit association of natural persons (TCM practitioners), which are brought together because of the common interests defined in this Statute.
Excellence in TCM and acupuncture
The goal is to contribute to the progress in knowledge and better organization in the field of acupuncture and TCM in the Republic of Slovenia, and consequently, for the best interests of the public and to protect the high repute of the TCM community. No substantial part of the activities of the Association shall consist of carrying on propaganda.
In order to achieve these objectives, the Association pursues its purpose with:
•building connection and communication among practitioners of Traditional Chinese and conventional medicine
•establishing high standards of education and training for TCM practitioners
• organizing professional meetings (including international meetings)
• cooperation with foreign experts in the field of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture and related international organizations
• promoting education and research in this field
• by submitting their views at the request of individuals and departments involved in Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
• publishing activity - the scope of the association's activities and in accordance with the regulations in force
In order to achieve the purposes and objectives, the Association may, in accordance with regulations, perform the following gainful tasks / activities:
• organization of professional education, seminars and courses
▪ 85. 590 - non-classified training, upgrading and training elsewhere
▪ 85. 600 - support activities for education
• organization of symposiums, expert consultations
▪ 82. 300 - organizing exhibitions, fairs and meetings
• publishing of textbooks, professional literature, publications in the field operation
▪ 18. 130 - preparation for publication and publication
▪ 58. 110 - publishing books
▪ 58. 120 - publishing directories and mailing lists
▪ 58. 130 - Publishing newspapers
▪ 58. 140 - publishing magazines and other periodicals
▪ 58. 190 - other publishing
• providing expert opinions, mediation for members
▪ 74. 900 - non-classified professional and technical activities (other professional and scientific advice)
We Need Your Support
SZKMA engages in a wide variety of activities to support health in Chinese Communities, and to support medical practitioners delivering these services in Slovenia. Your donation will help sustain and support SZKMA in these activities. Donation is tax-deductible.